Saturday 24 December 2016

Overheard on Elevator

Wow that must have been a productive lunch hour.

Yup. Lotsa kids, lotsa bags haha.

I was organized this year.

Yeah? Good for you.

Got all my gifts online.

Wow and you got 'em all? They were all here on time?

Yeah. Well except one.

What're you missing? That's what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid if I order them, they'll be here late.

Only one thing not here yet.

Yeah?

The alarm clock.

Possible Conclusions to Draw
1. People who buy alarm clocks probably order them late so they can't possibly get there on time
2. People who sell alarm clocks should be using them to get up on time and get to work to fill orders
3. Kid who was getting alarm clock for Christmas is probably happy it didn't show up and is getting cash instead
4. How long was this elevator ride

No comments:

Post a Comment