Sunday 1 December 2013

Day Thirty One

Uh, Amy.

30 days hath November.

I know.  But guess why we are here.  It's my cousin Brookie's birthday.  Brookie the fashionista who laughs at all my jokes, loves my kids like they were her own and truly has a heart of gold. I couldn't let her b-day go by without a good ol fashioned complaint department shout out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE!!! Love ya!!!!


That's it? One cousin with one birthday? 

Nope.

It's also E's birthday.  E is a real true friend who has seen me through some very dark moments and if I needed someone in the middle of the night, E is my girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!!!! Thank you for always being there!!!

Now are we back to our regularly scheduled programming?

Not yet.

We have a best friend who turned 9 today, S.  S is a life-of-the-party, lampshade-on-your-head kind of a girl who is always up for a good time.  Hope to celebrate many many many more birthdays, Halloweens, and other happy occasions together!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY S!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. what sucks about this 30 day lampshade-lightsout-alotof blogging holiday??? my bday is in july :(

    ReplyDelete