Sunday 24 November 2013

Day Twenty Four

Today's my sisters birthday,
I wish her all the best.

We had a chance to celebrate this morning
Before I did my Hannukah shopping.

Yes this year was beyond last minute.
(Didn't even have a chance to pin it.)

I only went mildly over budget and I'm almost done
Plus I have an idea for the second to last one.

Also I went to Canadian tar-jay
It's fine but not as good as the USA.

Cooked supper in the crockpot
But completely forgot

To turn it on till four twenty nine
So tomorrow we will dine

On southwestern chicken tacos
I'll let you know how it goes.

So that's my stream of consciousness for tonight
Got to go do Candlelight

Oh that's right it's candle time
Perfect way to end this rhyme.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment