Sunday 6 May 2012

Maybe Had I Not Just Seen the Avengers This Story Would Have Had a Different Ending

Saturday night, just after midnight.

Open front door.

Furniture completely re-arranged.

Laptop and extension cords zigzagging across living room floor.

Black wig, gold crown and zebra morph suit partially hidden by couch pillows.

Stepped on two sweatshirts I have never seen before in my life.

Key Grip forgot to strike the set.

Pizza box. Milk container.

Craft service also obviously off his game.

I rolled up my sleeves and got to work, putting house back together and muttering under my breath the whole time.

Ha.  You know me better than that.

I went straight to bed and set my alarm for 7am to attack the disaster area before my house was condemned.

You fell for that too? What is this, amateur hour?

I woke them up.

Yes, at 12:15am.

I turned on all the lights and said Go Downstairs and Put The House Back Together.

Also How Many Brownies Did You Eat.

They were not too happy.

Neither was Loki.

But I think both learned their lessons.

And I didn't have to blow anybody up.





1 comment:

  1. so next time i want to move stuff around, i know who to call!

    ReplyDelete